- Book Review – The Gates of GabrielThe Gates of Gabriel is the first book in the Guardian Gates Trilogy by Marie-France Leger, and it follows the stories of Maya and Beau as they come together to do what feels like an impossible task. Beau is a fallen angel who has had his wings taken away. He must now roam the world […]
- Book Review – One Savage KnightOne Savage Knight is the first book in the Demon Knights series by Holly Roberds and it starts off with a bang. We get a fascinating introduction explaining that monsters have been unleashed upon the world. Some of these monsters have been caught and are being experimented on. In this setting we are introduced to […]
- Book Review – Stone BoundStone Bound, the first novel in the Chaos and Retribution series by Eric T. Knight follows the stories of Fen, Aislin, and Karliss as they discover the powers inside of them and what that might mean for their futures. I fucking love a good young adult fantasy adventure book. I love it even more when […]
- Book Review – Baby Be MineBaby Be Mine, the third book in the “Love in the City” series is a standalone novel by Victoria H. Smith that delves into the relationship of Asa and Noni. Four years ago they had a passionate one night stand that had them falling in love with each other, then not speaking again due to […]
- Book Review – Matched to the Monster TOOMatched to the Monster TOO is the second book in the match program series by Rena Marks, and it picks up where the last book left off. Now that Lilaina is married, her father Eric, is telling everyone that she has gone crazy with Stockholm syndrome. He wants his daughter to come home and under […]
Success! You're on the list.
Whoops! There was an error and we couldn't process your subscription. Please reload the page and try again.